96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
Are you willing to apply for a transit visa in Dubai or UAE? Then visit the team of forever tourism who are ready to help you to reach UAE with our exclusive Dubai transit visa service valid for 96 Hours. Besides being beneficial for those who are not eligible for a visa on arrival at the airport, it’s great for visitors with a lengthy time slot between flights.
The procedures for applying for a transit visa are similar to other Dubai visas. You can easily apply for your Dubai transit visa by submitting copies of your passport. Please take both front and back pages, tickets of your onward airline journey, and passport size photographs, along with the filled-out application form, visa fee, and additional requirements as specified by our forever team. The standard visa processing time is nearly 4 to 5 business days, but these time slots can be even reduced with our best visa services.
Documents Required To Apply for 96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
- wift processing-subject to qualifying the eligibility criteria and meeting the documents requirement, your visa will be processed within 3-4 working days;
- No hotel booking is required, have a stay of your choice;
- Electronic visas can be sent through email.
This type of Transit Visa is not extendable. The single-entry visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and the duration of stay is up to 96 hours from the time of entry. Transit passengers stopping at Dubai International Airport for a minimum of 8 hours eligible for a 96-hour Transit Visa.
- You may book the return ticket with us at reasonable prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our team.
- For passengers traveling with families may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved Hotels, and excursions with RTT do not submit guarantee documents