The Dubai Dolphinarium, located in Creek Park in Dubai and spread over 54,000 square feet, is a unique attraction that can be added to your Dubai itinerary, where you can attend two magnificent shows: The Dolphin and Seal Show and the Bird Show. Enjoy the shows with comfortable seating in a 180-degree amphitheatre with a hi-tech lighting and sound system. It’s a delight to see these intelligent mammals performing various activities and watch colourful birds in Creek Park.
At the Dubai Dolphinarium, you can spend as much time as you want with the beautiful dolphins and seals. This dolphinarium is a unique place for families to hang out and is also one of the most popular places to go in Dubai. You can have an amazing time with these sea creatures.
The Dubai Dolphinarium offers a one-of-a-kind and magical display of these magnificent creatures; you can not only take pictures with them, but you can also swim with them at a perfectly friendly level. Not only will it be fun to ride on your belly in the water, but you’ll also be able to kiss and hug them. On top of that, you’ll be able to dance with them. Get ready to hear these fabulous deep-water mammals’ adventurous stories, behaviours, and habitats.
- Buy Dubai Dolphinarium tickets and get ready to be amazed as the dolphins and seals juggle, dance, play balls, sing, and jump through the hoops. You can also see them create their own masterpieces.
- The 45-minute dolphin show at Dubai Dolphinarium is the best thing about this place.
- Enjoy the only Creek Park exotic bird show in the Middle East, where beautiful birds perform and fly right over your head.
- Get ready to be amazed at the Creek Park Bird Show, where birds like Amazon parrots, blue-and-gold macaws, cockatoos, falcons, and more show off their skills, talents, and performances. Their tricks can easily make you think that the “Bird Brain Theory” is wrong.
- Buy a ticket to the Dubai Dolphinarium, and you’ll be able to take pictures to remember this once-in-a-lifetime experience forever.
What You Should Know Before Buying Dolphin Show Dubai Tickets :
- Gates open 45 minutes prior to the show, and all guests must be seated at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen show time.
- At the time of arrival, each guest must show proof of identification.
- VIP seats are located in the centre section of the arena, while regular seats are located on the sides.
- To enter the Creek Park, 5 AED will be charged, which is applicable to everyone.
- Entrance ticket to the Dolphin Live Show
- Access to an up-to-date marine mammal facility
- Perfect for people of all ages
- Tickets will become available at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- It will be decided based on what’s available.
- The customer can make a special request for any of the following time slots: 11 a.m., 2 p.m., or 6 p.m. (not guaranteed).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Dubai Dolphinarium Timings:
- The timings of dolphin show in Dubai Creek Park are 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m. The show would be 45 minutes long.
- The hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Dolphinarium is closed on Tuesday.
Dubai Dolphinarium tickets
- The Dubai Dolphinarium ticket price depends on the person’s age and how they want to get in.
- Children under 2 years will be considered infants, and entry will be free of charge.
- Children aged 2 to 11 years will be considered children and charged a child rate.
- Children older than 12 will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- Use the VIP Admission Dubai Dolphinarium tickets that are available.
- It means that the seats in the VIP section are set aside and have better views.
- The regular admission fee includes a ticket to the show (unreserved seating).
Dubai dolphinarium tickets offers
Dubai Dolphinarium is an indoor dolphin and seal show facility in Dubai with different ticket options available, including general admission and VIP experiences with added perks such as backstage tours and photo opportunities. Visitors can choose their Dubai Dolphinarium ticket offers that suits their preferences and budget.